Sore cracked nipples? Coconess brings you a safe and natural Nipple Oil to help soothe and heal cracked, chapped and dry nipples.
- * Soothe sore, cracked nipples
- * Promote wound-healing with Lauric Acid
- * Safe for baby: edible, food-grade
- * 100% natural
- * Free from mineral oil, parabens, artificial chemicals, thickening agents
- * Free from Lanolin
- * Hypoallergenic
- * No need to wipe off before nursing
Made from coconut milk, our raw virgin coconut oil based nipple balm is a wonderful, natural and effective solution that is completely and absolutely safe for baby.
Net wt: 100 ml/92 g/3.38 oz
A natural healing Nipple Oil, made specially for tender, chapped nipples. Safe for babies. Our Nipple Oil helps soothe irritation, dryness and redness of nipples, and encourages healing.
with edible raw, cold processed virgin coconut oil, which is a natural
anti-microbial – so that you can feel at ease while nursing. Virgin
coconut oil is nature’s richest source (52%) of Lauric Acid – a
medium-chain fatty acid that is otherwise only found in
mother’s milk. Lauric Acid is one of nature’s most powerful
anti-microbial agents, that helps boost immunity, fight microbial
infections, and aid in wound-healing.
Completely safe for baby. Contains no additives or preservatives.
Free from mineral oil, paraffins, lanolin, artificial fragrances, artificial colours, thickening agents or emulsifiers. Will solidify below 22 degrees C.
Instructions for use:
- * Apply to the nipple area after every feeding, or as often as needed
- * Also apply just after baby sleeps
- * Use at any time of day or night
- * Use a little at a time. Massage in well.
Note: Do not put moist hands/spoon in container. Store in a cool, dry place.