Borges Extra Virgin Olive Oil, 1 Litre PET
- Brands Borges
- Product Code: BLOO
- Availability: In Stock
- Rs. 1,400.00
Borges' Extra Virgin Olive Oil, made in Spain, is premium quality olive oil with a flavor of fresh olives. Its pleasant spicy fruit flavor that lends to a peppery sensation is the go-to choice for garnishing salads, grilled foods and steamed vegetables. From a special selection of the highest quality olives cultivated under the Mediterranean sun, with all their original taste and aroma. Obtained from Cold Pressing of Olives, Borges Extra Virgin Olive Oil has an intense flavour and aroma and is an excellent healthier substitute to butter.
- Bread Toast
- Grilled Foods
- Steamed Vegetables
- Olive oil obtained from high quality olives
- May help in lowering bad cholesterol
- Contains anti oxidants
- Highest source of mufa among oils
- Source of vitamin E
- Captivating flavour of olives, ideal for salads and dressings
- Substitute for butter or ghee
- Made and packed in Spain
About the brand
Borges belongs to the Mediterranean region; Mediterranean diet is considered to be one of the healthiest diets in the world and olive oil is an important ingredient in it. Borges launched its world famous olive oils in India with an aim to introduce Indian consumers to the fact that various variants of olive oil are relevant for their kitchens as well.
- World-renowned brand which is recognized as a leader in oils and vinegars
- An extensive international network; presence in over 105 countries
- Guaranteed Quality and Traceability of our products
FUSION SHAHI PANEER
- 2 small packets of paneer (approximately 200 grams
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 4 medium tomatoes, diced, or 8 small canned tomatoes
- 1 cup pasta sauce, penne vodka or any tomato-based sauce
- 1/2 cup fat-free or low-fat plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon Borges Extra Light Olive Oil
- 2 garlic cloves, or 1/4 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/3 teaspoon cumin for flavor
- 1/4 salt to taste, 1 cup water
- Grease an 8-inch pan with a thin layer of Borges Extra Light Olive Oil or vegetable oil, or coat it with nonstick spray.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Bake the paneer for 30-40 minutes. It can even be grilled immediately for 4 or 5 minutes. Watch closely. Heat a skillet or medium saucepan, and add onions, garlic, and cumin.
- Cook for 5-8 minutes, covered, since the cumin will cause the mixture to splutter if these ingredients were not added with the heat turned off.
- Watch closely since these ingredients get heated quickly. When the onions are translucent, the garlic is a light golden brown, and the cumin has settled down, add the tomatoes, the tomato paste, and the yogurt. Add the water, and simmer for approximately 8-10 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Add the baked and/or grilled paneer and stir until well mixed. Garnish with cilantro leaves or coriander seeds. Add salt to taste. Serve hot with flatbreads or rice.