Coconess Cedar and Patchouli Soap
- Brand: Coconess
- Product Code: CCPS
- Availability: In Stock
A cedar wood and patchouli soap specially made for delicate skin.
- * Healing and soothing patchouli essential oil
- * Antiseptic and anti-microbial cedar wood extracts
- * With natural glycerin – great to retain moisture
- * Hydrates and cleanses skin
- * Does not dry out the skin
- * Free from synthetics, SLES, parabens, artificial fragrances or preservatives
FOR SENSITIVE SKIN
- * Rejuvenate tired, sensitive skin with the healing powers of patchouli and cedar essential oils
- * Naturally anti-septic, and soothing
- * Leaves skin feeling soft and supple
Hand crafted using pure vegetable oils, essential oils and pure extracts of nature. Glycerin is a natural by-product of soap-making, and is wonderful for the skin. It helps the skin retain moisture, and hydrates throughout the day. We do not remove this natural glycerin, but rather, allow it to stay and help your skin.
You will find that
with the continued use of our soaps, you won’t need to use moisturiser
after a bath. We make soap the old-fashioned way, from scratch, using
pure vegetable oils.
We do not use additives such as talcum powder, parabens, EDTA, or artificial fragrances.
Net Wt: 120 grams (when packed)
Ingredients: saponified oils of palm (responsibly sourced), coconut, rice bran and castor, cedar wood essential oil, patchouli essential oil.