Organic India Tulsi Ginger Turmeric 25 Tea Bags
- Brand: Organic India
- Product Code: OIGT
- Availability: In Stock
- Rs. 168.00
ORGANIC INDIA Tulsi Ginger Turmeric 25 Tea Bags - Stress Relieving & Harmonizing
Tulsi Ginger Turmeric - Turmeric's qualities to support the liver & the body's natural inflammatory response while building immunity compliment Tulsi's health enhancing properties beautifully! Blended with ginger & cinnamon, it's a delicious drink to savor & enjoy.
- Caffeine Free
- 100% Organic Certified
- Staple free tea bags
- Our infusion bags are made from unbleached, biodegradable fiber.
ORGANIC INDIA Tulsi Ginger Turmeric 25 Tea Bags Benefits:-
- Combines benefits of Tulsi, Ginger and Turmeric
- Stress Relieving
- Helps prevent and ease cold, cough and Inflammation
- Improves digestion, expels gas
- Supports healthy liver functioning/hepatoprotective
- Only certified organic herbs used produced by sustainable agriculture
- Tested for heavy metals, meeting international standards
Also Known as Tulsi Adrak Haldi Chai, A blend of Tulsi, ginger and turmeric, this one has great taste and strengthens the immune system.
- Put one infusion bag in a cup
- Pour just 4 boiled water in cup
- Keep infusion bag in cup for 3-5 mins
- Add natural sweetener if desired
- For Maximum health benefits, drink Tulsi Tea two or three times daily or as much as you like! Double the strength (use 2 infusion bags/cup) when serving iced.
- Best when consumed without milk.
1. Is this tea beneficial for cold & cough?
Yes, as it contains Ginger is beneficial in cold and cough. However, mostly taken as anti-inflammatory.
2. Is there a difference in benefits if I drink this cold or hot?
No there is no difference in benefits whether you take it cold or hot, just you to increase the concentration in case of cold tea.
3. Will, I be able to taste the turmeric?
Yes, there is a slight taste of turmeric.
ORGANIC INDIA Tulsi Ginger Turmeric 25 Tea Bags, Each 1.9 g infusion bag contains:
All Organic Ingredients
*Certified Organic Ingredients
*Turmeric (Curcuma longa)
*Ginger (Zingiber officinale)
*Krishna Tulsi (Ocimum sanctum)
*Cinnamon (Cinnamomum zeylanicum)
*Rama Tulsi (Ocimum sanctum)
*Black Pepper (Piper nigrum)
*Clove (Eugenia aromatica)
Steviol Glycosides (Stevia rebaudiana)