Organic India Flax Seed 100g Pack of 3
- Brand: Organic India
- Product Code: OIF
- Availability: In Stock
- Rs. 210.00
- FSSAI Certified Flax Seeds
- Organic Certified
- Gluten Free
ORGANIC INDIA Flax Seed Benefits:-
- High in Antioxidants & Lignans
- Healthy Vegan Source Of Omega 3 Fats
- High in Fiber, Low in Carbs for Weight Loss
- Promotes Digestive Health
- Helps To Lower Cholesterol
- Provides Cardiovascular Benefits
- Low GI Rating Helps To Stabilize Sugar Levels
- Lowers Inflammation & Oxidative Stress
- Promotes Flexible Joints & Relieves Stiffness
- Promotes Healthy Skin and Hair
- Contains Beneficial Plant Estrogens
Direction to Use of ORGANIC INDIA Flax Seeds
How Much Should You Take?
1 – 2 tsp of ground flaxseeds a day is a good dose for ensuring you are getting a physiologically significant amount.
Some people have gastrointestinal symptoms, such as flatulence and bloating, when they first begin to incorporate flaxseeds into their diet. It is suggested to start with a small amount, such as one teaspoon, and slowly build up to your intake goal. When increasing fiber intake in the diet, it is also a good idea to include fluid (water) intake as well.
Ways to Use Flaxseeds
A. Whole flaxseeds pass through the intestine undigested, preventing you from getting all the benefits. Grind flaxseeds in a coffee, seed, or spice grinder just before using in order to enhance their digestibility and therefore their nutritional value.
• Sprinkle ground flaxseeds onto your hot or cold cereal or mix intoyoghurt with honey or your favorite natural sweetener
• Ground flaxseeds go well with dosa, chapatti dough, buttermilk, chutneyand upma.
• Add flaxseeds to your homemade muffin, pancake, cookie or bread recipe.
• Add ½ tsp ground flaxseeds or 1 Tbsp flaxseed oil to smoothies and juices
• Use Flaxseeds and Flaxseed oil in salad dressings and sauces
• Sprinkle ground flaxseedsover cooked vegetables to give them a nuttier flavor
• Add a teaspoon of ground flaxseed to your cheese spread or mayonnaise when making a sandwich.
ORGANIC INDIA Flaxseeds are often used as an egg substitute in baked goods. The soluble fiber in this seed adds structure to the cake and muffins. They’re a great gluten free substitute as well!
However, if adding ground ORGANIC INDIA flaxseeds to a cooked cereal or grain dish, do so at the end of cooking since the soluble fiber in the flaxseeds can thicken liquids if left too long.
Whole flaxseeds last over a year if stored in a cool and dry place.
ORGANIC INDIA FlaxSeed Contains:-
- Saturated fat
- Polyunsaturated fat
- Monounsaturated fat
- Dietary fiber
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin D
- Vitamin B-6
- Vitamin B-12
ORGANIC INDIA Flaxseed Unique Features:-
High Omega 3 Content : Best Source of ALA & LA
Flaxseed is the richest source of omega 3 essential fatty acids, containing up to 50% omega 3’s: almost twice as much as in fish oil! As a plant source, it is ideal for vegetarian and vegan diets, although it benefits everyone. Flaxseed oils differ from most vegetable oils in that it provides linoleic acid and alpha linolenic acid, both of which are needed by the body and must be obtained through the diet.
High Lignans content : Antioxidants & Phytoestrogens
Flaxseeds are ranked as the #1 source of lignans in the human diet. Lignans are unique fiber-related polyphenols that provide us with antioxidant and fiber-like benefits, and also act as phytoestrogens. Flaxseeds contain about 7 times as many lignans as the closest runner-up food (sesame seeds).
Mucilage (gum) Content for Digestive Support
"Mucilage" refers to water-soluble, gel-forming fiber that can provide special support to the intestinal tract. For example, gums can help prevent the too rapid emptying of the stomach contents into the small intestine, thereby improving absorption of certain nutrients in the small intestine. Flaxseeds are also an unusual source of helpful mucilaginous gums like arabinoxylans and galactoxylans