Zizira Pure Wildflower Honey from Meghalaya Pack of 300g
- Brand: Zizira
- Product Code: ZWFH
- Availability: In Stock
On one of the explorer’s field visit, we met a traditional yet progressive beekeeper, Lection Nongrum, from Umdihar, Lumsohmylleng village, Meghalaya. Something in him sparked our interest and we stayed longer to have a conversation with him. He started traditional beekeeping in 2004, with just one bee's nest at the time. Now he has an amazing number. Now he has an amazing number. More than 300 traditional bee's nest. He learned the art of beekeeping from his eldest son! His son’s passion for beekeeping inspired him. He started making bee's nest with wood logs cut from trees. He harvests multi-floral honey., Tthe bees collect pollen and nectar from flowers in the surrounding areas. Zizira believes in continuing this tradition of bee-keeping and we do this by partnering with loyal farmers like him. Because of these successful partnerships, today you can buy the best honey from Meghalaya.
- Zizira Pure Wildflower Honey is from nectars collected by bees from a variety of wildflowers blooming in the natural hillocks of Meghalaya and is a form of Raw Honey.
- This naturally pure honey is sourced in its purest form and has a rich dark golden color. It has a delightful taste which also helps in digestion.
- The honey is organic, naturally sweet with no additives or added flavors.
- This honey jar from Zizira contains anti-bacterial properties. You can use it as a remedy for sore throat or for treating minor wounds and infections.
- Wildflower honey also has antiseptic properties and can be applied to the skin, with other ingredients like Aloe Vera gel, for a healthy and moisturized skin.