Organic India Tulsi Lax 25 Tea Bags
- Brand: Organic India
- Product Code: OITL
- Availability: Out Of Stock
- Rs. 174.00
ORGANIC INDIA Tulsi Lax 25 Tea Bag - Gentle, Effective and Herbal Laxative
The soothing, healing herbs of Tulsi, Peppermint, Spearmint and Licorice are combined with Senna to provide you with a delicious and effective laxative infusion.
Best taken on an empty stomach: just before bed or first thing in the morning, to facilitate a gentle and satisfying bowel movement, generally in 8-12 hours.
Throughout India Tulsi (also known as Holy Basil) is considered “The Queen of Herbs” and is revered as a sacred plant infused with healing powers. Traditionally grown in an earthen pot in every family home or garden, Tulsi’s remarkable life-enhancing qualities, repeatedly noted in ancient Indian scriptures dating back over 5,000 years, are now here for you to fully enjoy.
Wishing you good health and happiness. Children also love our Tulsi!
- Caffeine Free
- 100% Organic Certified
- Staple free tea bags
- Our infusion bags are made from unbleached, biodegradable fiber.
- Reduces Stress
- Supports the
- Immune System
- Abundant in
- Builds Stamina
- Powerful Adaptogen
- Aids Digestion
- Anti Aging
- Balances Energy Levels
- Uplifts Mood
ORGANIC INDIA Tulsi Lax brings you gentle, effective and herbal laxative from the range of Herbal Teas. The effective herbal laxative, Tulsi Lax Tea is a combination of healing herbs which normalize the bowel movement in a day. Tulsi Lax Tea contains the queen of herbs- Tulsi, Senna, Peppermint, Spearmint and Mulethi. It is made from 100% certified organic herbs.
Direction to use -
- Put one infusion bag in a cup
- Pour just 4 boiled water in cup
- Keep infusion bag in cup for 3-5 mins
- Add natural sweetener if desired
- Double the strength (use 2 infusion bags/cup)
- when serving iced. Take 2 to 3 times daily. Best when consumed without milk.
ORGANIC INDIA Tulsi Lax 25 Tea Bag, Each 1.8g infusion bag contains:
All Organic Ingredients
*Certified Organic Ingredients
- *Senna (Cassia angustifolia)
- *Peppermint (Mentha piperita)
- *Spearmint (Mentha spicata)
- *Mulethi (Glycyrrhiza glabra)
- *Krishna Tulsi (Ocimum sanctum)
- *Rama Tulsi (Ocimum sanctum)
- *Vana Tulsi (Ocimum gratissimum)